Xylem’s Bell & Gossett is a leading manufacturer of pumps, valves, heat exchangers and accessories for plumbing, wastewater and HVAC — including steam and heat transfer — applications.
Therefore, we decided to provide some of the software that this company has introduced to the community of engineers for download. SYSTEM SYZER and SYSTEM SYZER PSYCHROMETRY are available as direct link and the rest are linked to the reference website:
- Spanish Language Option
- Support for PVC pipe
- More fluid property information
- Lock icons to indicate what variable is to be solved
- ASHRAE 90.1 pipe sizing standards
- Estimated pump energy cost based on pipe size
- Help calculating system head loss
- Library of fittings, reducers and valves
- NPSHa Calculator with open & closed system support
- Expanded pipe size calculations through 48″ diameter
- Displays of Reynolds numbers, flow rates, relative roughness and friction factors, along with friction loss and velocity values
- A viscosity correction feature that allows the user to adjust for different water temperatures up to 350ºF and varying concentrations and temperatures of ethylene, propylene glycol and other fluids with known properties.
- A balance section with preset and gauge data for Circuit Setter, Large Circuit Setter and Triple Duty valves. The section also permits calculation adjustments based on fluid type and has a report generator to aid balancing contractors.
- In order to run the System Syzer program, a personal computer must have a minimum 386 processor; 4 MB of RAM; about 1 MB of free disk space, and Windows 3.1 or higher operating system
Download SYSTEM SYZER
SYSTEM SYZER PSYCHROMETRY
SYSTEM SYZER PSYCHROMETRY tool is handy for design engineering that need to solve for a variety of questions surrounding the coil cooling process. Features include:
- Cooling process is graphed on the chart and animated to show the heat transfer direction
- Calculates multiple psychometric characteristics based on two inputs
- Calculates mass flow and cooling load (BTU)
- Built-in design day temperature/humidity for 100 U.S. cities
- Determines condensate rate of the coil
- Show real time outdoor air conditions by inputting a weather site XML address
Download SYSTEM SYZER PSYCHROMETRY
Other Bell & Gossett Selection, Sizing & CAD Tools
General Selection Tools
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- ESP-TANKS Expansion tank selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- ESP-PICV is a quick and easy way to size and select Ultra Setter Pressure Independent Control Valves using just their flow rate. It eliminates the need to sort through technical documents or catalogs to size the right control valves for your job. Simply enter your required flow rate and ESP-PICV shows you all of the Ultra Setter valves that can meet that flow. You can also find CAD models and valve submittals, and once you’ve made all of your selections click “Send” and you can request pricing from your local rep.
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Other Sizing Tools
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?