NAIMA’s FREE 3E Plus® software program makes it easy to calculate the appropriate insulation thickness necessary for any application. To ensure accuracy, the program has customizable inputs for every aspect of your job—and offers default values if your exact numbers aren’t available. Insulation selections are based on K-values from ASTM material standards. You can also check with individual insulation manufacturers for the K-values of the specific material you are considering.
3E Plus® helps you:
- Determine economic thickness of insulation based on fuel cost, installed cost, tax rates, maintenance, and other economic factors
- Calculate insulation needed for personnel protection in various design conditions
- Calculate thickness of insulation for condensation control
- Calculate greenhouse gas emissions and reductions
- Determine surface temperature and heat loss or gain efficiency
- Perform calculations for flat surfaces and various pipe sizes
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?